If you benefit from the Belgian mobility budget and fulfil the necessary conditions (living within 10 km of your normal place of work) you can use your budget for housing costs, more specifically rent or interests and capital reimbursements towards a home loan.
This article describes how to request reimbursement from your employer using Skipr.
- Create a new expense following the steps outlined in this article How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- Depending on the language your interface is set to, look for the generic category we created:
- EN - Housing costs
- FR - Frais de logement
- NL - Huisvestingskosten
- Add the necessary attachments as PDF file
- For rent: your rental contract
- For a loan: your loan contract
- Any specific document that your employer might require
- Submit your expense
- When approved the reimbursement will be done by your employer on your pay-slip
If you have any questions on the mobility budget and its usage, you can always refer to the official documentation that you can find here or your employer.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to request a reimbursement of housing costs 🇧🇪
- How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- How and when will I be reimbursed?
- How to delete a recurring expense?
- What is a recurring expenses ?
- When can I modify an expense?
- How to duplicate an expense?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- What are the different statuses an expense can have?
- 🇫🇷 How to declare my yearly public transport subscription?