Some mobility services require a physical card to make a payment (e.g. bike store or tolls).
You can order your physical Skipr card in a few clicks.
- Connect to the web access (see: How to connect to the Skipr dashboard?)
- Click on "My card" in the left-side menu
- Then start the physical card creation process by clicking on "Order your card"
Step 1 - Create a PIN code
You will first have to set up your card's 4-digit PIN code, which will be requested at each payment terminal.
🛑 Please note that this code cannot be changed later on anymore.
Step 2 - Delivery address
You will then have to enter your home address, to which your card will be sent.
💡Don't forget to mention building, apartment and postal box information if you live in a building with several parties.
Step 3 - Confirmation message
You will finally receive a confirmation message telling you that your card is on its way and will arrive within 10 working days.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I order my physical Skipr payment card?
- How to connect to Skipr for the first time?
- How to connect to the Skipr dashboard?
- How to download and connect to the Skipr mobile app?
- What should I do if I lost my password?
- Activate my virtual card
- What is Skipr? Its advantages for an employee
- What can I do with Skipr?
- What are labels and how to use them
- My account is suspended: what does this mean?