Once your company has invited you to use Skipr, you will receive a welcome email.
This email will contain a link that will allow you to set your password and access the dashboard.
Once your password is set, you will be able to log in to your dashboard, or to the Skipr application.
🔐 Your password must comply with the following security rules:
- Must contain at least 8 characters.
- Must contain at least one capital letter.
- Must contain at least one number.
- Must contain at least one special character (?%£@€).
💡 If your company is using SSO (single sign-on) to access Skipr, simply enter your professional email and corresponding password (no need to define one). This popup will appear after entering your professional email.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is Skipr?
- How to connect to Skipr for the first time?
- How to download and connect to the Skipr application?
- How to connect to the Skipr dashboard?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I order my physical Skipr payment card?
- Activate my virtual card
- What can I do with Skipr?
- What to do if my account has been suspended?
- How to change language settings on Skipr?
Please sign in to leave a comment.