Once your company has invited you to use Skipr, you will receive a welcome email.
This email will contain a link that will allow you to set your password and access the dashboard.
Once your password is set, you will be able to log in to your dashboard, or to the Skipr application.
🔐 Your password must comply with the following security rules:
- Must contain at least 8 characters.
- Must contain at least one capital letter.
- Must contain at least one number.
- Must contain at least one special character (?%£@€).
💡 If your company is using SSO (single sign-on) to access Skipr, simply enter your professional email and the corresponding password (no need to define one). A popup similar to the one illustrated below will appear after entering your professional email.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I order my physical Skipr payment card?
- How to connect to Skipr for the first time?
- How to connect to the Skipr dashboard?
- How to download and connect to the Skipr mobile app?
- What should I do if I lost my password?
- Activate my virtual card
- What is Skipr? Its advantages for an employee
- What can I do with Skipr?
- What are labels and how to use them
- My account is suspended: what does this mean?