The Skipr app is available for download in the following stores:
You can also go directly to the store and search for "Skipr".
💡You don't find the app? Check if your location, to which the store is linked, is set to Belgium or France.
📱 Why download the mobile app?
The mobile app works together with the Skipr card, allowing you to:
- Check your available budget
- View your expenses
- Create reimbursement requests and track their evolution
- Add a receipt to a transaction
- Manage your card and check its details (e.g. PIN)
Once you download the app, you will need to enter your professional email address, as well as your password to log in.
Once logged in, you'll have access to the homepage, from where you can view your budget, enter a new reimbursement request, search for an itinerary, see the vehicles around you, view your Skipr card and its details, etc.
💡 Forgot your password? Here's how to reset it.
💡 If your company is using SSO (single sign-on) to access Skipr, simply enter your professional email and corresponding password. It's no use to reset it via Skipr as it is linked to your SSO.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I order my physical Skipr payment card?
- What is Skipr? Its advantages for an employee
- How to connect to Skipr for the first time?
- How to download and connect to the Skipr mobile app?
- How to connect to the Skipr dashboard?
- What should I do if I lost my password?
- Activate my virtual card
- What can I do with Skipr?
- My account is suspended: what does this mean?
- How to change language settings on Skipr?