You can use your Skipr card to pay at a large network of mobility services and stores (MasterCard network).
Two main conditions have to be met for your Skipr card transaction to succeed:
- The mobility service or store is authorized by your Mobility Program.
- You have sufficient funds in your budget
1. The mobility service or store is authorized by your Mobility Program
Depending on your company’s Mobility Policy and Program, the mobility services and stores you have access to may vary. This might also impact the geographical location (Belgium, Europe, Worldwide) in which you can use your Skipr card.
- To see which services you have access to according to your Mobility Program, click here
- To see a list of shops you might have access to according to your Mobility Program, click here
- If you want to know more about Mobility Programs, click here
💡 In case you are in multiple Mobility Programs, the expenses made by card will arrive on the default Program (chosen by company). To see how you can reallocate expenses to another program, click here.
2. You have sufficient funds in your budget
You can see how much budget you have left in both your app and dashboard. For more information on how to see how much budget you have left, click here
❓Your payment has been declined even though you met these 2 conditions? Check here what to do
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I order my Skipr payment card?
- What can I do with my Skipr card?
- How can I pay with my Skipr card?
- Where can I see the details of my payment card ?
- Can I pay contactless with my Skipr card?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- What should I do if an expense requires more info?
- How do I set the PIN code of my Skipr card?
- How to consult your PIN code?
- How do I block my card (in case of loss or theft)?