Some mobility services require a physical card to make a payment (e.g. bike store or tolls).
You can order your physical Skipr card in a few clicks via the menu of your card.
- From your dashboard: click on "My card" in the left menu.
- From your application: scroll down then click on "Card".
Then start the physical card creation process by clicking on "Order your card".
Step 1 - Create a PIN code
You will first have to set up your card's 4-digit PIN code, which will be requested at each payment terminal.
⚠️ Please note this code carefully, as it cannot be changed later.
Step 2 - Delivery address
You will then have to validate your home address, to which your card will be sent.
Step 3 - Confirmation message
You will finally receive a confirmation message telling you that your order is on its way and will arrive at your home within 5 to 10 working days.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I order my Skipr payment card?
- What can I do with my Skipr card?
- How can I pay with my Skipr card?
- Where can I see the details of my payment card?
- Can I pay contactless with my Skipr card?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- What should I do if an expense requires more info?
- How do I set the PIN code of my Skipr card?
- How to consult your PIN code?
- How do I block my card (in case of loss or theft)?
Please sign in to leave a comment.