We will send you an email and notification on your application when your request is marked as reimbursed by your manager or administrator.
If you don't receive an email, check your spam or junk box in case it gets sent there directly.
💡 When a request is marked "Reimbursed" it does not mean that the money has already arrived in your account. This depends on your employer's own accounting procedures.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- Monthly repeating expenses
- How to modify an expense?
- How to duplicate an expense?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- How and when am I reimbursed?
- What are the different statuses an expense can have?
- 🇫🇷 How to declare my yearly public transport subscription?
Please sign in to leave a comment.