In each mobility program, you can define mobility rules and policies to give autonomy to your employees while allowing you to keep control of their expenses.
First, define the dates of your budget period by clicking on "Additional parameters" and then on "Edit" in the "Dates of the budget" section.
You will be able to choose between the calendar year (from January 01 to December 31), or a personalized period of 12 months starting the month of your choice (e.g. from April 01, 2021 to March 31, 2022).
You can add a sworn statement that employees will sign during the activation of their account. More info here.
To see which groups benefit from this program, go to the "Group(s)" section
You can define Spending policies and Approval policies. More info below 👇
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is a program?
- How to implement mobility rules and policies?
- How to implement the spending policy?
- How to set up expense approval rules?
- How to implement a custom spending policy for an employee?
- How to edit a custom spending policy?
- How to reset a custom spending policy to group settings?
- How to set up reimbursement approval rules?
- How to edit a sworn statement?
Please sign in to leave a comment.