Mobility Programs are the core of Skipr technology, allowing companies to define their own personalized mobility policy, reflecting their brand, CSR strategy and corporate culture.
It defines which groups of employees have access to which mobility services, the amounts that can be spent and the rules for reimbursements. This gives employees autonomy in their mobility consumption while respecting the corporate policy.
Some common Mobility Programs are:
- 🇧🇪 Mobility budget
- 🇫🇷 Forfait mobilité durable
- 🇫🇷 Crédit mobilité
- Commute budget (home-work)
- Pro budget (professional trips)
- Company specific budget
💡 Even within different Mobility Programs, companies can set up specific rules tailored to their mobility policy. Next to that, companies can implement multiple Mobility Programs.
❓ For more information regarding your Mobility Program, feel free to reach out to our support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to your company's mobility team.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is a Mobility Program?
- 🇧🇪 What is the mobility budget?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Forfait Mobilités Durables?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Crédit mobilité ?
- What is the commute budget?
- What is the pro budget?
- What is a company specific budget?
- How to agree to the sworn statement of my mobility Program?
- How do I know how much budget I have left?
- What happens with my remaining budget at the end of the month / quarter?