A pro budget is a budget which can be used through Skipr to pay for business trips. This removes the administrative hassle of managing mobility bookings, payments and reimbursements for employees all while providing sustainable and flexible mobility options. A pro budget is often not seen as a real budget, but as a compensation (ie. your company makes a limit available to your needs).
💡 When you pay for an expense in the app, you can always indicate which budget you want to use. By default, all payments made by card are considered as being private ones. If the expense was professional you can always adapt this in the app or dashboard afterwards.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is a Mobility Program?
- 🇧🇪 What is the mobility budget?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Forfait Mobilités Durables?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Crédit mobilité ?
- What is the commute budget?
- What is the pro budget?
- What is a company specific budget?
- How to agree to the sworn statement of my mobility Program?
- How do I know how much budget I have left?
- What happens with my remaining budget at the end of the month / quarter?