If you are a member of more than one Mobility Program, your Skipr Card spending will always be linked to your default Mobility Program (set by your company). However, you can easily reallocate your expense to another program by following the steps below:
- For an expense with the status "approved" or "pending": click on your expense to see the details, then click on the "Modify Program" button in the "Allocation" section
- For an expense with the status "info required": click on your expense to see the details, then click on the "Update Request" button at the bottom of the expense
💡 It is not possible to reallocate an expense that has the status "denied".
💡 You can only reallocate the expense to a Program that has a sufficient budget.
💡 You can only reallocate the expense to a Program that allows the Service of your expense.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to delete a recurring expense?
- How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- Monthly repeating expenses
- How to modify an expense?
- How to duplicate an expense?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- How and when am I reimbursed?
- What are the different statuses an expense can have?
- 🇫🇷 How to declare my yearly public transport subscription?
Please sign in to leave a comment.