You can easily edit the settings of a custom spending policy, by going to the Employees section, and open the spending policy of the chosen employee.
The resume of the custom policy will be displayed, with a call to action to edit it.
You will then be able to edit the parameters of the custom spending policy:
- The budget repartition (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- The budget amount
- If you want to show or hide the limit of their budget to your employees
- If you want to carry-over the amount at the end of the period or not
- If you want to adapt the budget to the days worked during the period or not
You will then be able to update your employee's start date, in order to calculate the proper amount available.
You will also be able to review the amount you will make available to your employee, based on their start date before reseting their budget.
💡 You can only select a date within the budget period of the Program.
Changes to a spending policy (group or custom) are applied immediately, and will reset the employee's budget without taking expense history into account.
You'll then see a confirmation message after saving your changes.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is a program?
- How to implement mobility rules and policies?
- How to implement the spending policy?
- How to set up expense approval rules?
- How to implement a custom spending policy for an employee?
- How to edit a custom spending policy?
- How to reset a custom spending policy to group settings?
- How to set up reimbursement approval rules?
- How to edit a sworn statement?