If you set up a custom spending policy for an Employee, and want to reset their settings to the group spending policy, just go to the Employees section, and open the spending policy of the chosen employee.
The resume of the custom policy will be displayed, with a call to action to edit it. You will then need to click on the link "Reset the spending policy".
A confirmation message will be displayed, to indicate the implications of resetting a spending policy (ie. that changes are applied immediately and will reset the employee's budget without taking expense history into account).
You will also be able to update your employee's start date, in order to calculate the proper amount available.
💡 Good to know
You can only select a date within the budget period of the Program.
You'll then see a confirmation message after saving your changes.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is a program?
- How to implement mobility rules and policies?
- How to implement the spending policy?
- How to set up expense approval rules?
- How to implement a custom spending policy for an employee?
- How to edit a custom spending policy?
- How to reset a custom spending policy to group settings?
- How to set up reimbursement approval rules?
- How to edit a sworn statement?