Yes you can!
But to make it work you first have to do a non-contactless payment by inserting your Skipr card in a paying terminal. After that you'll be able to pay contactless with your Skipr card.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I order my Skipr payment card?
- What can I do with my Skipr card?
- How can I pay with my Skipr card?
- Where can I see the details of my payment card?
- Can I pay contactless with my Skipr card?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- What should I do if an expense requires more info?
- How do I set the PIN code of my Skipr card?
- How to consult your PIN code?
- How do I block my card (in case of loss or theft)?
Please sign in to leave a comment.