If you have a monthly or a quarterly budget, your budget will be renewed at the beginning of each period (ie. 1st day of the month, or 1st day of the quarter).
If you have some remaining budget at the end of the period, this amount will or will not be carried-over to the next one, depending on the internal policy of your company:
- ✅ Your company allows carry-over: the remaining amount will be kept.
Ex. You have a monthly budget of 100€, a remaining of 30€ at the end of January. On February 1st, you'll have 130€ (30€ carried-over + 100€ of monthly budget).
- 🚫 Your company doesn't allow carry-over: the remaining amount will be lost.
Ex. You have a monthly budget of 100€, a remaining of 30€ at the end of January. On February 1st, you'll have 100€ (and the remaining 30€ are lost).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is a Mobility Program?
- 🇧🇪 What is the mobility budget?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Forfait Mobilités Durables?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Crédit mobilité ?
- What is the commute budget?
- What is the pro budget?
- What is a company specific budget?
- How to agree to the sworn statement of my mobility Program?
- How do I know how much budget I have left?
- What happens with my remaining budget at the end of the month / quarter?