Programs are the core of Skipr technology, allowing you to define your own personalized mobility policy, reflecting your brand, your CSR strategy and your corporate culture.
Define which groups of employees have access to which mobility services, in order to give them autonomy in their mobility consumption, while respecting your corporate policy.
Keep control of your costs by:
- Defining the amounts your employees can spend
- Defining the rules for approving their expenses
You can easily access the management of your programs from your menu, via the "Programs" section.
Click on the one of your choice to edit it.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is a program?
- How to implement mobility rules and policies?
- How to implement the spending policy?
- How to set up expense approval rules?
- How to implement a custom spending policy for an employee?
- How to edit a custom spending policy?
- How to reset a custom spending policy to group settings?
- How to set up reimbursement approval rules?
- How to edit a sworn statement?
Please sign in to leave a comment.