A commute budget is a budget which can be used through Skipr to pay for commuting (home-work). This removes the administrative hassle of managing mobility bookings, payments and reimbursements for employees all while providing sustainable and flexible mobility options. A commute budget is often not seen as a real budget, but as a compensation (ie. your company makes a limit available tailored to your needs).
As this budget can't be used outside working hours, there will be a certain degree of control by your employer. Next to that, the company can decide which means of transport can be used to commute (mostly public transport and shared mobility options).
💡 When you pay for an expense in the app, you can always indicate which budget you want to use (if you have multiple budgets).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is a Mobility Program?
- 🇧🇪 What is the mobility budget?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Forfait Mobilités Durables?
- 🇫🇷 What is the Crédit mobilité ?
- What is the commute budget?
- What is the pro budget?
- What is a company specific budget?
- How to agree to the sworn statement of my mobility Program?
- How do I know how much budget I have left?
- What happens with my remaining budget at the end of the month / quarter?