Your Skipr card has limits for how much you can spend each day, week, and month, just like any other credit card. These limits help manage risk.
The monthly payment limit dynamically adjusts based on your available budget at any given time.
The weekly payment limit stands at 3000€, while the daily limit is 2000€.
These limits apply to both online and offline purchases.
💡 Want to make a big purchase, like an e-bike, but these limits are stopping you? Contact us to temporarily change your spending limits (find our contact form at the top right of this page).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Skipr card limits: which are they & how to adjust them?
- What should I do if my Skipr payment has been declined?
- How to consult your PIN code?
- How can I pay with my Skipr card?
- Where can I see the details of my payment card?
- Can I pay contactless with my Skipr card?
- What can I do with my Skipr card?
- How can I change the program linked to my Skipr card?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- What should I do if an expense requires more info?