We allow you to track the status and progress of each expense you enter via Skipr.
To track your expense:
- Log into your Skipr account, via your app or employee dashboard.
- From the home page, click on the expense you want to track.
Status - Pending
Your claim has been submitted to your manager and is pending approval.
Status - Info Required
Depending on your employer's approval policy on the transaction amount or service, your employer may need additional information to approve the expense. If this is the case, your manager will change the status of the expense to "info required" and we will send you an email indicating the missing information that your manager may need. Keep an eye on your inbox when submitting a claim.
Status - Approved
Your reimbursement request has been approved by your manager. If so, we will send you an email and notification.
Status - Refunded
Your claim has been marked as reimbursed by your employer. If so, we will send you an email and notification. Please note that this does not mean that the money has already arrived in your account. This depends on your employer's accounting procedures.
Status - Denied
Your request for reimbursement has been denied by your manager. If this is the case, we will send you an email indicating the reason for the denial.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- Monthly repeating expenses
- How to modify an expense?
- How to duplicate an expense?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- How and when am I reimbursed?
- What are the different statuses an expense can have?
- 🇫🇷 How to declare my yearly public transport subscription?