If you have a physical Skipr payment card you can easily consult your PIN code (4 digits) in the mobile app.
- Open the mobile application, scroll down to the payment methods section and click on the eye next to "Skipr card"
- Enter your 6-digit access code. If you don’t remember your access code, request a new one on the same screen
- Click on “Skipr card” and “Show PIN code”
- Enter your 9-digit card ID which can be found on the back of your physical Skipr card
- Here is your PIN code!
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 10 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Skipr card limits: which are they & how to adjust them?
- What should I do if my Skipr payment has been declined?
- How to consult your PIN code?
- How can I pay with my Skipr card?
- Where can I see the details of my payment card?
- Can I pay contactless with my Skipr card?
- What can I do with my Skipr card?
- How can I change the program linked to my Skipr card?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- What should I do if an expense requires more info?