If you have made a claim in the past and would like to repeat it, you can do so simply.
When you are logged into your Skipr profile, click on the expense you wish to repeat. Then choose Duplicate Expense. You will then be able to see all the details before confirming the new expense and requesting reimbursement.
💡 Supporting documents are not duplicated during this process. You will need to add them back to the claim.
💡 This will create an application with the exact same details as the previous one.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- Monthly repeating expenses
- How to modify an expense?
- How to duplicate an expense?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- How and when am I reimbursed?
- What are the different statuses an expense can have?
- 🇫🇷 How to declare my yearly public transport subscription?
Please sign in to leave a comment.