We will send you an email and a push notification on your app when your reimbursement request was marked as reimbursed by the person in charge.
If you do not receive an email, check your spam messages, it might be sent there directly.
💡 When a request is marked "Reimbursed" it does not necessarily mean that the money has already arrived in your account.
The waiting time depends on your employer's accounting procedures.
Usually, reimbursements are done once a month through payslip.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- How to request a reimbursement of housing costs 🇧🇪
- How and when will I be reimbursed?
- 🇫🇷 How to declare my yearly public transport subscription?
- What are the different statuses an expense can have?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- When can I modify an expense?
- What is a recurring expenses ?
- How to duplicate an expense?
- How to delete a recurring expense?