This action is only possible when your manager requires more information from you to validate your expense. This one then has the status "info required".
💡 It is not possible to modify a request that is "pending".
💡 If there is a correction to be made on a validated or denied reimbursement request, you will need to re-enter it.
You can view the history of your reimbursement requests with the status "pending", "info required", "validated" or "denied" from the home page of your dashboard or from the mobile application.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I add an expense I made with my private card?
- Monthly repeating expenses
- How to modify an expense?
- How to duplicate an expense?
- How do I reallocate a card expense to another Mobility program?
- How and when am I reimbursed?
- What are the different statuses an expense can have?
- 🇫🇷 How to declare my yearly public transport subscription?